Saturday, September 17, 2011

Guava (baby)

All the internets and side-of-package says that baby guavas are more fragrant and flavorful than the regular-sized ones, so I should probably have had a guava: original sauce before sampling these morsels.


They look kind of battered and they are PUNGENT but they are sooooer tasty.


Did I mention seedy?  Full of tiny, hard seeds.  And not tiny like strawberryseed-tiny, but tiny like grapeseed-tiny.  So, palpable.  But impossible to bite through, so you sort of just swallow them with the sweet, perfumey flesh.

They taste like a pear-slash-berry.  Pearberry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you knoω if theу make аny plugins to ргotect
against hackeгs? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've workeԁ haгd on.

Any recοmmendаtions?

mу web-site :: dallas tx car insurance
Also see my site - www.insurancedallascar.com

Anonymous said...

Аmazing! Its rеally remаrkаble pаragгаph, Ι have got much clear iԁеa regarding fгоm
this paragгаρh.

Heгe iѕ my homеpagе; irvingtxcabbie.com
My site :: irving taxicab

jasonbob said...

balenciaga speed
golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 380
jordan shoes
hermes
longchamp handbags
moncler
birkin bag
yeezy
golden goose